Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, March 27, 2006

Look at those cheeks!

I don't want any of you to get the wrong idea following this post.

I am very happy being young and irresponsible, unmarried and unburdened by car insurance, mortgages and nappies. Despite the fact that almost EVERYONE I know is getting married, having babies, making blatant references to priests and churches or all of the above, it's not my time. I want babies one day, not now. I want the dress and cake and party at which drunk relatives embarass themselves, but some other time, when I've figured out the other grown up stuff like earning a living.

This baby though. She is out to get me. She makes me want to buy little outfits and take a million pictures and just coo at her all day long. I haven't seen her in a few months and I am out of my mind with jealousy because my Dad got to spend this weekend with her when he was over in the land of Eng... Just. Look. At. Her. She smothers me with her adorability.


Doesn't she make you want to soothe her worried brow?



Don't you want to make stupid faces at her for hours just to make her smile?


Doesn't she just make your head explode with her cuteness?

Honestly, I don't want one of my own but I could bring myself to borrow this one for a few days.

links to this post

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, not wanting people to get the wrong ideas is gonna get you nowhere! He he.
GS

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous :) how does she feel about an older man boyfriend in the future - i have a suitable 20month old who lives in the North of the country!

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta agree with u there boodles...u know im sooooooooo nowhere near being broody, but that is one cuuuuuuuuute baby, she does just make me wanna do all those things....madness....boooooooootiful!!

hey claire!

8:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey keji! how are you?!

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.