Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another weekend goes by too fast

I love having friends to stay. It means I get to do things I usually never have time for, and catch up with people I never see. It allows me to share my perspective of Warsaw and often through my descriptions of life and work, I discover how I'm actually feeling about it all. Topics get brought up that I haven't thought about for a while, and I get to see my world through another person's eyes at the same time as reminiscing about places and events of the past.

Thanks for coming Nathalie, it was great to see you.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.