Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Who am I?

You thought I was Rebecca right? Hmm. Me too, before I lived in Poland.

In Polish I'm usually Rebeka, which is fine, same sound, different spelling, no problem. The thing is, when I'm being talked about in Polish I'm Rebece (Re-Be-Tsy) and then when I'm not around I become Rebeki. It's all rather unsettling.

links to this post

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be-Tsy Boo then...

5:42 pm  
Blogger Aaron Fowles said...

And when you're addressed in a diminutive fashion, it's something like Rebeku, right?

6:48 am  
Blogger Becca said...

Right. Not to mention when you're with me and I'm Rebeką (Re-Be-Kong)

8:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok you'll still be becksy bootals to some of us

1:50 am  
Blogger Becca said...

Ha. Yeah. Thanks.

9:11 am  
Blogger Aaron Fowles said...

What do you get when you cross Becca and a large, large ape?


REBE KONG!

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.