Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The place to be

Not only do we have the fantastically laid-back and trendy Chłodna 25 cafe/bar/hangout just down the road, and the spot-on commie Red Pig restaurant with its beer tubes and red carnations across the way, we now also have the Chłodna bistro, next door but one.

I haven't been yet but these lovely people say it's great and the views I've got from the odd peek through the window have revealed a comfy-looking almost classy little place. Plus they have a great sign.

Just in case you thought I was getting bogged down in the winter blues, let me remind you I LOVE our new (how long can it stay new? we'll see shall we...) flat.

Labels:

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.