Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Friday, December 01, 2006

Formerly known as Patricia

Expat. Gettit?

Nevermind. I seem to have inherited my dad's sense of humour...

I'm one, and here there are some more, and you might find it interesting. There.

I'm off to Bonn to drink Gluhwein and look at cute things in Weinachtsmaerkte.

Have a lovely weekend.

Good God it's December already.

links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Fowles said...

I still don't get the Patricia part.

Props for propping p3 in your interview.

4:38 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

You are kidding me. Aaron Fowles, King of Bad Humour doesn't get my bad expat joke.

8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.