Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, November 20, 2006

mystic black

I have dyed my hair mystic black.

The mystic bit comes from the fact that it is, in fact, not black but purple. Very deep purple I grant you, but purple all the same.

I think their stocks of 'deep purple' or 'plum wine' were piling up, and they wanted to shift them quick. Rebranding the colour as black was obviously the marketing tactic they chose.

This probably did the trick, but means that people who want black hair end up with this colour...


I used to dye my hair all the time, and then for the last five years it's been normal, original, brown. I got bored and decided to go black. I was slightly unprepared for mystic black, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Mystic. Huh.

Edited just to add...

links to this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see a black strand or two in there. Or is that just shadow? Some plums can go quite black, if that's any comfort - early prolifics for example. But I think we should be told if it goes with the sitting room walls or not... I'm guessing that real black might have been better. I should stand in the kitchen, if I were you.

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.