Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Friday, March 31, 2006

Move over Angelina Jolie

I feel like a star.

I spent the morning speaking to a journalist and having my picture taken over and over by a photographer. Why? Because I'm a star dammit.

No, ok, I'm just an expat, but who wants to be a star when you can be an expat? Who wants to be a millionaire when you can be a penniless volunteer? Who wants to... enough.

I might be in an exhibition, or a newspaper column, or a book, or all three! Guess that's my 15 minutes taken care of. They were both very nice so you other Poland-based expats should really reply to the emails and go get your moment of glory.

links to this post

4 Comments:

Blogger Warsaw Crow said...

I had mine done yesterday. They took my portraits against the stunning Warsaw backdrop of an ironing board. But perhaps my star quality was so overwheming they needed to dampen it down, you know for balance. ;-)

Yes, they're both nice and it was fun. Recommended.

5:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks

5:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have your autograph? pleeeeeeeeeeease?!

7:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...


thanks admin for great post

Angelina Jolie Wallpaper

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.