Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Polish test

I knew I could tell the Kaczynski twins apart - I got 10 out of 12 on this test. Oh, it helps if you can understand some Polish but I'll do a little translating of the important bits:

1. Which is on the left?
2. Which is on the right?
3. Which is next to the microphone?
4. Which has a red tie?
All the rest are just 'which one is this?' questions, except the last one which they give you for free. Enjoy!

You can read more about the twins and one perspective of what the future holds for them and Poland here.

links to this post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 4/12 with no expectation of being able to tell them apart so that's brilliant isn't it?

10:24 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

I think that's pretty impressive (ignoring the fact that according to chance you should have expected at least 6!) :-)

9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.