Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I survived!

So I did this presentation today that I've been stressing about for what seems like months (so many people are going to be so relieved it's over) and not only did I not feel my entire body shaking, or make any monstrous mistakes, or have people walk out, or break the laptop showing my powerpoint, or have that terrifying break mid-sentence when you have no idea what the end of the sentence could possibly be, or have people ask me questions I couldn't answer or anything like that, I actually got close to enjoying it... the world's a funny place. Well, that's one fewer thing that scares the bejeezus out of me (until the next time).

links to this post

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO, because now you have an incredibly positive experience to look back on to make you relax. Until you become so blase you have a bad experience and start shaking again (but that won't happen, you're too responsible). Ah, the circle of life...

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sitting anonymously in your audience and as I was incredibly impressed by your presentation would like to offer you the job of assistant Secretary General. Can you start next Tuesday?

12:08 am  
Blogger Becca said...

That's funny, I thought your surname had three ns ;-)
Thanks for the offer but I'm giving the UN a miss for the moment until you guys sort out a few things. Call me in a couple of years.

8:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.