Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, September 29, 2005

heart shaped cookies

Last time we were in IKEA, before I was banned for life for spending too much money on things we definitely need, but hadn't quite realised yet, I fell into one of their special traps. You know the ones, where they have a cute little basket of cute little things that are sooooo cheap, and although it's not vital for life, you just have to pop one in the basket (or, more realistically the trolley) amid promises that it'll be used aaaall the time.
Well, my last trap was cookie cutters. Sweet little hearts and stars, even christmas trees for christmas and oh, so cheap.
Well HA IKEA! You thought we'd never use them, you thought they'd be left sculling in the back of a kitchen drawer while we ate shop-bought biscuits and forgot our rosey picture of home baking and good old fashioned fun. YOU WERE WRONG!
We made cookies. AND they taste good, AND they're just as cute as the cutters promised... here's the proof (contented sigh).

Oh, and I know it's a bit early for the trees but we were practising...

links to this post

1 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My passion is for heart shaped chocolate.

I love cookies in all shapes and sizes.

I have always had a sweet tooth since my childhood.

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.