Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Friday, September 23, 2005

And now for something much more interesting

I'm ill. Not reeeeally, coughing and spluttering ill but head-ache and feeling just a little bit crap and sorry for myself ill. So, as my brain is fuzzy and everything I could conceiveably post about would take far too much effort I'll just link to my little bruv who seems to have a clear head and political opinions.
Meanwhile I'll concentrate on getting myself better for the next cultural event in my life: The Polish Wedding

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.