Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, May 05, 2008

in need of a break

You see I get it now, this Grown Up life with its proper jobs and responsibilities and organised entertainment. 

I understand that adult life is just an extension of childhood, except you perform social rituals with colleagues as well as friends, you learn the rules and choose to follow them or break them depending on the kind of person you are. You make mistakes and learn how to be accepted. You fulfill your tasks and get some kind of pleasure from Doing Your Job Well. I can see that. I understand how it works.

Can I get off now?

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.