Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pijemy Po Polsku

This blog is struggling on. Like a plant short of water and straggling yellow-leaved up towards the light, it's still here. Not happy, not living its full potential, but surviving.

I remember the days of Polish classes, visits to refugee centres around Warsaw and empty afternoons in our cosy flat, when my projects kept me busy and my blog ate up all my spare time. Spare time! I remember that!

Surprisingly people still come here and read the few notes I manage to jot down in between my Proper Job, work trips to places I can't pronounce and meetings I am actually expected to contribute to. It's another world.

One thing I was happy to discover last week was a newish collaborative blog about Poland. We had such fun with P3 (remember that?) Ah, the memories... [by the way, the old site is still up but the newer one, which was slicker because it was wordpress and paid for, has died. People left, others had babies and everyone got very busy.]

So, basically what I'm trying to say, is thanks for continuing to come here, even though I'm a bit rubbish at the moment. And when there's nothing to read here, there's bound to be something interesting going on over there at Polandian.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.