Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Saturday, December 15, 2007

week one

Monday was full of smiles and hands tired from shaking others. First contacts and introductions.

Tuesday was lists of lists, with side lists and roughly sketched plans.

Wednesday was the first test, a group of kids needing me to present what my new challenge is all about. Evening exhaustion more complete and overwhelming than I remember from recent life.

Thursday was heightened energy levels and a wash of happiness as I realised I was finding my feet.

Friday was anticipation of the weekend, back with my missing and missed person. A complete weekend to talk and feel and be.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.