Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Saturday, December 08, 2007

yeah yeah I was away

Spending a full week in Vienna, getting to know new colleagues and getting to grips with new responsibilities may be the best way to prepare for a new job, but it may not be the best way to prepare for a 3-hour long Polish exam.

Despite the brain-killing properties of mulled wine and the confusion factor introduced by dredging up long-forgotten German phrases, I managed to untangle my language threads enough to get through the exam without too much bother.

So yeah, that's why it's been a bit quiet around here, and if I were you I'd get a feed reader sorted rather than popping back on the off-chance that I've posted something new, because things may be a little intermittent for a while.

I'm leaving for Brussels tomorrow, and before then I need to decide which of my possessions, up to 20kg, I would like to take with me.

Luck isn't even close to what I need to get me though this process. Do you have the faintest idea how many pairs of shoes I have?

links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Actually i do have an idea as to how many pairs of shoes you have. Don;t worry the number is not neary as large as what matt has.

2:44 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

He he, we'll have to count them all up and compare one day :)

6:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.