Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So! er... no. well whatever.

I was going to write about the fantasticness of Polish 'milk bars' as demonstrated by this photo:


and then I thought I'd tell you about my musings on how great dogs have it, as demonstrated by this series:



but I seem to have a cold, and no energy for such excitement.

Plus, the snowflakes that I wish were falling softly to the ground outside my window, are actually zig-zagging all over the place, with just as many floating up as floating down, and it's having a strangely hypnotic effect on me.

links to this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Can't wait to read what it was all about :)

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.