Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Who knew a psychology degree would be so useful?

This new future has temporarily (I hope) brought out the manic depressive in me. Except that rather than months of mania followed by months of depression, my mood swings happen after just a few minutes.

It's such an opportunity! This is mine despite all the odds! A real job with responsibility and a salary! I have waited for this moment for years!

But to leave everything I have in Warsaw... Living in a rented property when we have such beautiful place of our own... Paying mortgage and rent every month... Not to mention how I will cope so far from the Pole...

Luckily I'm wearing myself out. This emotional rollercoaster can't last long. I foresee my next psychological state as a little more stable.

Next stage: planning stage. Practical solutions. Lists.

links to this post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new opportunity! I hope the move is successful and that the longing and missing will be less painful than you think. How long will you be away?

8:43 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

Thanks Kinuk :) we keep saying wszystko bedzie dobrze, and I'm sure it will be.
The contract is two years...

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.