Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Friday, October 05, 2007

It's not that I have nothing to write about...

...it's just that every time I start writing, the words are wrong. I write, re-write, edit, delete and start again. Then, when I've finally finished a post, I re-read it, hate it and delete it.

I think it's a phase. I hope it's a short one.

Pictures will have to do for now. These are my favourite from this morning's walk...

a leaf

a snail

a flower

a dog

links to this post

1 Comments:

Blogger pinolona said...

Hello,

pictures are great. Love the dog- he looks like mine but a different colour and less hairy. (so not really alike at all).

Technical question: how do you stick all the cool stuff on your blog e.g. weather icons, links to sites you like and so on?

Hope the writer's block gets better soon- I'm sure it will: something hilarious will happen sooner or later...

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.