Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, October 11, 2007

strazak

As I walked past the fire station this morning, I was met by what looked like all the neighbourhood firemen. Not a situation to complain about, I agree, but a little confusing and out of the ordinary.

They were standing about by their fire engines a little way down the road from the station. All had an air of quiet resignation, as if they were prepared to wait as long as it took.

Although they weren't exactly lined up, it reminded me of school practice fire alarms.

Surely not though eh?

links to this post

1 Comments:

Blogger Damien Moran said...

Hi B,

Glad to come across your blog. I was hoping to do some voluntary work with asylum seekers/refugees in Warsaw so wondering if you know who I should get in contact with. I work full-time as an English teacher in Warsaw at present, have worked on human rights issues for many years, interested in becoming more socially active if opportunities arise.

Thanks.

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.