Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, June 07, 2007

tschuss tschuss

We're off to Bonn today to squeeze six people in a two-bed flat and have a mighty fine time catching up with old friends.

We are going to walk down memory lane to Bonn International School and hopefully make it early enough for the free drinks.

Then I imagine there'll be some 'OMG I haven't seen you for yeaaaaars' and some 'Jesus! Is that who I think it is?' and maybe even some 'Really? I just don't remember you.'

I'm taking vodka and krakowska, and shall be back with weizen and possibly a slight headache.

Now I just have to pack a bag for 2 days of 32 degrees and 2 days of 23...

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.