Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Refugees in Poland you say?

I promise not just to use this blog as a channel for getting people to the project site, but I've had to work on the layout and all before being able to turn to the content, so I'm anxious to get it all sorted and move on.

I've had great feedback - thanks everyone who chipped in!

It's not finished, and doubtless I'll be chopping and changing it pretty regularly, but for the moment this is how it looks.

Imaginary prizes galore to the first person who comments

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.