Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

bleurgh

Is this too cheesy?

I may scrap the whole part of the site I did before and just use wordpress for everything. It's neater and gives me less opportunity to mess it up.

We just had a wonderful weekend in Bonn and after a truly horrible workday yesterday (why can't everyone just speak English properly? Er, probably because then I wouldn 't have a job) I am content to faff around all day on t'internet.

I wish I was slightly more geeky. I just don't understand why you can categorise your links, but only those in the 'blogroll' category show up on the site. I'm missing something.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.