Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, October 30, 2006

(All together now!) Happy nothing day to you...


Yesterday I made Marek a birthday cake.

Marek's birthday is the 28th August. Yesterday was the 29th October.

It's the first cake I've made since his actual birthday - due to no flat/oven/time - so I sang and lit candles and he humoured me.

I think non-birthday cakes are even better than birthday cakes.

No expectations means the possibility of a surprised, happy 'oh!' instead of the risk of a disappointed 'oh...' especially if the cake is carrot cake and has sprinkles.

I like sprinkles.

links to this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those candles and sprinkles seem touchingly autumnal.....

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.