Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, October 26, 2006

myveryuncrowdedspace

MySpace.

Eww.

Yeah, that was my general train of thought when confronted with it too.

Now I have sold my soul.

I'll explain what happened. I went to this totally amazing concert (Oh, really? I told you about that...) and wanted to leave a note on Skin's myspace page, but only members can do that so I was all 'well fine! I can be a member too!' and so I joined.

Then I only had one friend. Everyone on that thing has at least two hundred, so I felt a bit sad and lonely, and then people started sending me friend requests which freaked me out a bit, but it seems that's basically what goes on at MySpace. (Eww)

Anyhoo, if you have a similar dirty little secret, send me a friend request. I'm aiming to get out of loser territory and give in to the peer pressure of having friends. Oh, don't bother telling me the red and black is gross. It's gross on purpose k?

links to this post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, it's rather American isn't it?
GS

6:14 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

very.

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.