Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, August 13, 2007

nothing, really.

The last three weeks have been about luxury houses, barking dogs, automatic gates and other people's food.

It was fun while it lasted but Sweet Jesus it's good to be home. Every time I walk into our high pink corridor the happiness washes over me. We've been here a year but our flat still makes me smile.

I have four full days before the madness begins. The madness involves London, parties, Brussels, parties, Lucca, wedding, holiday, parties, Brussels, Staffordshire, wedding, parties, Warsaw.

Then, when I get back, how about a trip to Detroit? Sure. It'll be about time for a wedding by then. And maybe a party or two.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.