Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, August 06, 2007

This weekend I have mostly...

...been driving around in this luxury advert for Marek's work.


We went to Mazury for lunch yesterday, flying over Poland's pathetic pitted roads and overtaking the others with ease.

I've driven an automatic car before, but never such a leather-filled, brightly coloured, exclusive feeling one with a big fat merc sign on the front.

It was kinda nice.

links to this post

2 Comments:

Blogger Monef said...

What's this Becca?? Selling out??

11:18 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

Tell me about it! I've got enough hassle off the environmental lot...
But it was just a weekend. Even I can break the rules just for a weekend :)

8:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.