Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, July 02, 2007

ah! that's better

I did something last night I have wanted to be able to do for ages.

The low hum of a mosquito buzzed past my ear, and instead of flailing about for the light switch, swatting the air futilely or shaking Marek awake so he could deal with it, I just smacked it.

I smacked that little bug out of the air so hard it presumably squished itself against the wall.

It felt so good. And I only have one bite today. Sorry, gotta love all God's creatures etc, but mosquitoes are way out there on their own.

links to this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about a Mosquito Net ? :)

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.