Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, April 30, 2007

another first

Marek holds his stick near the glowing coals and watches as his marshmallow browns around the edges. He follows my lead as I wait a little for it to cool and gingerly pull off the outer crust.

He puts the whole thing in his mouth and chews thoughtfully on his first taste of the grilled sugary treat.

'This, I totally get,' he says, happily, reaching for another marshmallow to toast. 'The attraction of chocolate is a bit of a mystery to me,' he continues as I roll my eyes, 'but this is so worth it.'

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.