Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April showers

So far April's been all about the sun. And the heat. And the walking about without a coat in sunglasses.

When the dark clouds gathered and the wind started up as I was walking back home through the park, I knew what was coming.

The odd drop spotted my coat and I thought 'it's just a drop or two.'

The wind started blowing steady rain in my face and I thought 'I'm almost home.'

The torrential downpour plastered hair to my face and I thought 'what's the point of carrying an umbrella around in your bag if you never get it out and use it?' I didn't though.

I got inside the flat, peeled off my soaking coat, and the sun came out.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.