Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Friday, September 01, 2006

Still here

While I've been internetless I've celebrated a birthday, bought an oven and hob, had a name-day (my first!) and visited a baby. Oh, and I was at work a bit too. I kept writing posts in my head, but never at any time when I could then go and write them down. Tough.

Just one more week and we'll (fingers crossed, thumbs held) be installed in a shiny new flat with internet and cable tv (channels in English! I may not recover from the excitement of BBC Prime, lame though it is).

Before then, visitors of the parental variety. Yay!

links to this post

4 Comments:

Blogger Open Roads Mama said...

Hi, from Canada :-)

8:22 am  
Blogger Krista said...

Saw the pictures of the flat. Congratulations, it is so beautiful! I can't wait to come visit sometime this fall (of course, I have to be invited first... ;)

10:47 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

Hi Ola :-)

Krista, there is always an open invitation to come and stay, you know that! Once you're in France you will be so much closer too - no excuse!

1:44 pm  
Blogger Krista said...

Hoorah!

5:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.