Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This football stuff will finish soon

I thought I was done with the World Cup, but after last night's match I just have to say DID YOU SEE THAT???? Jeeeesus, that's the way to win a place in the final, get to the last two minutes of extra time when the soul-destroying prospect of penalties seems inevitable and then wham! wham! slide two in before the other team has a chance to recover.

Still, double bummer for England fans as most of them seem to have wanted Germany to win. They've now lived through two crushingly disappointing matches whereas I just get to smile a little at the people who blasted me for supporting Poland. Allez les français!!!

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.