Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, October 31, 2005

Back to the frozen East...

I heart Bonn. Well, Bad Godesberg especially. Walking along the Rhine in bright sunshine with autumn leaves on the ground has to be one of the most calming things for the soul. The Germans really do the eating and drinking thing very well too.

Still, shame I missed out on the Warsaw bloggers' pub night.

I have a few memorable quotes from my eternally amusing parents but I think I'll let them mull for another day and update tomorrow...

Today involves a 12 hour car journey. Happy Halloween y'all.

links to this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too :)

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.