Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, August 31, 2009

ślub

It's not that I don't want to; I can't. I won't find the words that do it justice. I couldn't possibly describe the flood of emotions at seeing so many of the important people in my life turning round towards me, looking, smiling as I entered the church. I wouldn't know how to put down in words the church service's touches, the bursting flowers arranged by Marek's Uncle Marek, the pews heaving with smart suits and grinning hats. I couldn't adequately represent those moments in another way: the vows we'd forgotten to practice coming out smoother than expected, the wonderous music surrounding us throughout, the tears and laughs around us as we left the church, down the steps and into the throng of well-wishers. I just wouldn't be able to recreate those magical moments. So I won't.

links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.