Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Monday, August 07, 2006

Good things come in threes

1. Random strangers stop me in a park and throw all the insurance information I need into my hands.
2. Our flat purchase goes through without a hitch and is now ALL.OURS.
3. My application is accepted and the lovely people at the EC will be giving me a few thousand euros to follow up my refugee project for the next ten months in Warsaw.

Nice. Nice. NICE.

links to this post

4 Comments:

Blogger Gustav said...

Awesome.

So some of that dollop of EC dollars is going into a big fat housewarming party right?

Right?

12:34 pm  
Blogger Krista said...

Felicitations encore! That is so wonderful... It's wonderful that they've acknowledged your capacity to do great things, Becca!

(Oh, and don't hate me for saying it, but I looks like you and Edd *both* have 'charmed lives' at this point :D)

Congratulations again!

4:44 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

Gus, don't fret, the housewarming will happen, EU funding or no EU funding :)

Thanks Krista! It's good to have a charmed life once in a while... although I still think Edd is beating me :)

10:29 am  
Blogger Monef said...

Congratulations....quite the hat-trick!!

3:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.