Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well?

For people living in countries that are relatively warm (i.e. above freezing, nah, even a little under) at the moment, I have just one question:

How would you feel if this was your weather forecast for the next five days? I mean hello? We're waaaay colder than Toronto and not far off Minsk and St. Petersberg. Brrr is a bloody understatement.

It's interesting that it'll get below -20 early next week - I've heard nobody has to go to work if it gets that cold... My emergency plan is to curl up in a blanket and thick socks and read until May. Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.

links to this post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well at least it's sunny! cxxx

4:46 pm  
Blogger Monef said...

You know, I will never complain about the weather in NYC again....you should be allowed to hibernate officially.

9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.