Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

Ok, so I'm three days late but I have a good excuse. I was seeing off the old year and welcoming in the new, accompanied by a group of friends and a good deal of vodka in this beautiful place:


We were staying near Zakopane, a rather obvious touristy sort of place, but the mountains were stunning and all that snow was great fun. Of course there are photos, thought you'd never ask...

links to this post

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOODLES!!!! Much love and good wishes to you for 2006. Sorry didn't text back (creditless) but your hugs were felt....in Wrexham.

Now you know I don't like snow and all things cold, but i gotta say...that place looks totally AMAAAZING. Good times to start the year....and keep it going.xxx

10:16 pm  
Blogger Sarcomical said...

how gorgeous! i'm so jealous. we were watching pay-per-view and eating microwave popcorn.

5:22 pm  
Blogger Monef said...

Happy new year dearest! It was nothing like that here...it pissed it down with rain all day and all night..on the plus side, it wasn't as cold. And after my wee jaunt to nigeria, I'm just not ready to get re-acquiated with Mr. Freeze!

8:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you!

I should have started with mentions of my jealousy (being a regular egomaniac). Oh, those High Tatras...

You certainly had a better party than me sitting at home getting flu and trying to fix my blog's design - still.

Enjoy life in 2006!

PS. Thanks for the blogroll mention a lot!

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.