Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Byeeee

I'm leaving the frozen centre of Poland and heading for the frozen North of England.

I'm going to meet my first cousin once removed and catch up with the rest of the family and a friend or two.

Be good while I'm gone and remember to water the plants. I'll be back on tuesday evening.

links to this post

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Well, Varsovian, I'm actually a London lass but my dad's from Leeds, which is where i went to uni, and most of my family live in Cumbria... which is where I'm heading today.

And yes, it is bloody cold! Any part not covered up outside goes numb straight away. I guess I'm not acclimatised yet. Gimme a couple of months.

1:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in the UK, Becca. Hope you enjoy meeting your niece.

As for the coldness, today really upped the ante...time to put on a hat on a regular basis when venturing outdoors and I've got to remember to get my boots out. Brrr....

:)

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry i'll make sure the plants ae watered, it the water isn't frozen that is. (really cold in detroit too)

8:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca,
Your Dad pointed me at your blog so I have been catching up on your various activities!!
Have a good trip Up North if you see this before you go.
Love
Tony

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.