Boo

Les gens qui ne rient jamais ne sont pas des gens sérieux

Be who you are and say what you mean, those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What did I miss?

Despite having a wow time in Canada and the States (thank you all you beautiful people who put me up and put up with me) seems things have been going on here in Warsaw in my absense.

The biggest thing I missed was the Pope, who came and went pretty quickly, but whose trip entailed banning icecream, alcohol and tampon adverts. That's the kind of national hysteria I wasn't too sad to miss, although it would have been damned interesting to witness first hand.

Anyway, I'm back, I'm working (although the first rule of personal blogs is never. blog. about. your. work, so I won't) and I'm flat hunting.

ALL the photos are up now, if you really want to spend that much time in front of your computer screen.

links to this post

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, nice to have you back! well in Europe :) Glad you had a good time, must have been lovely to spend so much time with Edd and good luck with the flat hunting ;)

1:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! (and where are these rules of blog?)

8:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear RS,

Yes, you must never, ever "blog. about. your. work."

God forbid...Heavens to Betsy...and all that noise.

How are you holding up, kiddo?

Sincerely,
B--

10:56 pm  
Blogger Becca said...

Claire - it WAS lovely and thanks for the luck - we definitely need it!

Keji - Non-bloggers are not allowed to know the secret whereabouts of the rules of blog but they eist and woe betide any blogger who ignores them...

Brendan - Holding up fine thanks although WOAH that came as a surprise - how are YOU? My phone's died and I've lost all my numbers, can you send me a mail with yours?

11:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca,

My e-mail is:

erlking_99 at yahoo dot com

ok.

Please feel free to drop me a line anytime.

BTW...I'm fine. Actually, never better.

6:51 am  
Blogger Monef said...

Boodles you were in the states???? Wish I knew, I would have flown over to see you wherever you were!! Glad you had the fun trip.

@Keji - now if you were a blogger you would know the secret rules of the blog wouldn't you?

12:40 am  
Blogger Becca said...

Efe I was unfortunately only in the States for a couple of days, and just over the border in Michigan, but you're right it would have been fun to meet up.

10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.